- The Pemberton region is famous for its attractive, aromatic, cool climate high quality Sauvignon Blanc wines and this is a perfect example of this hero variety.
- If you like your wines chilled, white, crisp, yet with personality, this is the wine for you.
- Lifted gooseberry, some passionfruit and lemony aromatics which lead on to a citrus palate with a zesty finish.
- Enjoy on its own or with freshly caught grilled fish.
- Trophy for Best Sauvignon Blanc - Timbertowns Wine Show October 2021
Need any help? Please email us